Our Lockdown Zoom Class Programme
With the studio having to close again from December 26th due to the government’s latest restrictions, you can now join our scheduled classes from home via the Zoom platform.
From Saturday 2nd January 2021 we will be providing the following classes which will mirror our usual schedule, albeit at slightly different times.
If there is a demand for additional classes we will consider adding more to the schedule, please do let us know if there is a specific class you are keen to see and support.
- Saturday 10 am– Integral Hatha Yoga with Lolli
- Monday 10 am – Gentle Yoga with Lolli
- Monday 6.30 pm – Mindful Flow with Charlotte
- Tuesday 6.30 pm – Stretch & Restorative Yoga and Nidra with Lolli
- Wednesday 10 am – Gentle Yoga with Lolli
- Wednesday 6.30 pm – Hatha Flow with Charlotte
- Thursday 6.30 pm– Hatha Flow with Magali (**previously Men’s class – women now welcome too)
- Friday 9.30 am– Hatha Flow with Magali
If there are less than five people booked onto a class then, unfortunately, this class will have to be cancelled as it will not be financially viable to proceed.
We hope this schedule will meet most people’s needs during this latest lockdown. Logistically it is complicated to implement and administer, and like all of you we would much rather be in the studio practicing together, so please bear with us whilst we try and make this work for us all.
We hope that you will be able to support this where possible to keep your practice going and assist in keeping Thaxted Yoga alive and kicking.
Zoom classes cost- £7 for a single class but we are also offering a Zoom bundle at £12 for two classes or £15 for three classes. Presently there will be no time limit on these.
*Please do not buy a pass from the website for this.
- Please pay for your class or pass by BACS transfer at least a day in advance.
- Thaxted Yoga Ltd. Acct: 93866525 Sort Code: 60-83-71. Please put your name as a reference
- Then either mail us at email@example.com or send a text to Lolli on 07887 791 361 stating that you have made payment and what class (day and time) you would like to join.
- If you purchase a multiple pass but are not sure of the classes you wish to book at the time of purchase, please just e-mail or text with the class you wish to be booked on ideally 24 hours in advance – we will be keeping a record of pass holders.
- If you wish to book a class at late notice (no more than ONE HOUR in advance of its start), please e-mail us but also send a text to Lolli as above or to Danny on 07899 890339 and we will endeavour to book you on.
- Lolli will send you the Zoom link in advance of the specific class.
Below are some links for online yoga which have been pre-recorded.
Magali’s Yoga for Hands, Wrists and Arms
This link is a youtube video that Magali has recorded specifically for hands wrists and arms….. it’s only about 12 mins long and some of our clients have found that, if practiced regularly, this is a great help.