Health and Safety Procedures
- Please do not attend the studio if you are unwell, have a temperature, any COVID-19 symptoms, or a cold/sore throat.
- Please bring your own mat and a blanket and any props you have or would like to use. All of our mats, blankets and blocks have been cleaned and disinfected if we need to use any of them as a last resort.
- For restorative yoga, perhaps you could bring a towel or covering to use as a second bolster. Or, if you need to use a block in restorative, we will spray the block before and after class.
- Our studio will be well-ventilated with open windows and air purifiers running with lovely smells to improve air quality. Of course, we
also have a living wall that cleans the air too.
- To ensure social distancing we are reducing class numbers to 9 per class.
- We will clean all door handles and surfaces before and after each class.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times whilst in the building.
- Please wear a face covering when entering the studio and until you are positioned on your mat.
- Please sanitise your hands with the alcohol gel provided BEFORE climbing the stairs up to the studio.
- Only ONE person on the stairs at any time, please.
- There are handwashing facilities in the snug and toilets and hand sanitisers in all rooms. We will use antibacterial spray for all equipment.
- Records of all attendees are kept via our booking system to assist with NHS Track & Trace and a QR code is on display in the snug to check-in if required.
- Teachers will not be making adjustments by touching you, just by verbal instruction.
- Your comfort and safety are at the forefront of our minds at all times.
Thank you for your cooperation.